Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to PorkyRay's Barbecue and More blog! Please feel free to join me in the discussion of all things consumable. Although the primary topics of discussion may be barbecuing, smoking, grilling, Dutch oven cooking, and bread baking, I welcome all food and drink conversation.

In this blog, I hope to be sharing some of my experiences and looking forward to reading yours. Much of this blog will consist of photographs of different foods being prepared, along with short text descriptions. Initially, many of them will be from my previous website of several years ago but I will hasten to bring it up-to-date as quickly as I can. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. I also invite you to help me and others by offering your methods of doing things.

It's easy to be notified of updates to this blog by becoming a Follower and/or a Subscriber, just click on the appropriate link in the margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment